Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Bookmark and Share
Meeting Name: Programming and Allocations Committee Agenda status: Final
Meeting date/time: 5/12/2021 10:00 AM Minutes status: Final  
Meeting location: Board Room - 1st Floor (REMOTE)
Published agenda: Agenda Agenda Published minutes: Minutes Minutes  
Meeting video:  
Attachments: Full Packet
File #Ver.Agenda #NameTypeTitleActionResultAction DetailsAudio/Video
21-0560 12a. MinutesMinutes of the April 14, 2021 meeting   Action details Not available
21-0577 12b. ResolutionMTC Resolution No. 3664, Revised. Regional Measure 2 (RM2) Project 32: Allocation of $230,000 in RM2 funds to the Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA) for the Rapid Bus Stop Improvement Project.   Action details Not available
21-0562 12c. ResolutionMTC Resolution Nos. 3989, Revised and 4468. Agreement for the Exchange of MTC Regional Discretionary Funds with Transportation Authority of Marin Unrestricted funds for the US 101 High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) Lane project.   Action details Not available
21-0584 12d. ResolutionMTC Resolution No. 4462. Adoption of the FY2021-22 Regional State Transit Assistance (STA) Program to program $8.6 million to MTC projects that support regional coordination including Clipper and the Regional Transit Card programs.   Action details Not available
21-0561 12e. ResolutionMTC Resolution No. 4475, Revised. 2021 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment 2021-05.   Action details Not available
21-0576 12f. ReportRegional Measure 2 (RM2) and Regional Measure 3 (RM3) Capital Programs: Semi-Annual Update.   Action details Not available
21-0585 13a. ResolutionMTC Resolution No. 4463. Adoption of the $45.4 million FY2021-22 Regional Measure 2 (RM2) Operating and Marketing Assistance Program. Staff will present a $45.4 million program recommendation for the FY 2021-22 Regional Measure 2 (RM2) Operating and Marketing Program.adoptedPass Action details Media Media
21-0580 14a. ReportMTC Resolution 4202, Revised. A proposed framework for the distribution of highway infrastructure funding provided through the federal Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSAA), including a $34.4 million augmentation to the Safe and Seamless Mobility Quick-Strike program. The federal Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSAA) includes $10 billion in supplemental COVID-relief funding for highway infrastructure programs. Of the $912 million available statewide, the California Transportation Commission (CTC) recently approved distributing 40% of the funds to local and regional programs. The CTC will program the remaining 60% of the available funds to various state programs.adoptedPass Action details Media Media
21-0563 14b. ReportProposed Principles and Approach to the Distribution of Transit Funding from the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 Update on MTC’s Approach to the Distribution of Transit Funding from the American Rescue Plan Act and Proposed Principles to Guide the Distribution of Funds.adoptedPass Action details Media Media