Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Bookmark and Share
Please note: this meeting's minutes have not been finalized yet. Actions taken on legislation and their results are not available.
Meeting Name: Bay Area Toll Authority Agenda status: Final
Meeting date/time: 4/28/2021 9:40 AM Minutes status: Draft  
Meeting location: Board Room – 1st Floor (REMOTE)
Published agenda: Agenda Agenda Published minutes: Not available  
Meeting video:  
Attachments: Full Packet
File #Ver.Agenda #NameTypeTitleActionResultAction DetailsAudio/Video
21-0528 13a. ResolutionMinutes of the March 24, 2021 meeting   Not available Not available
21-0444 14a. ResolutionBATA Resolution No. 143. Program of Projects for BATA’s Formula Share of the Local Partnership Program - Cycle 3. Senate Bill 1 (SB 1) directed $200 million in new revenues per year to the Local Partnership Program (LPP), which rewards agencies with voter-approved taxes, tolls, and fees dedicated solely to transportation. The California Transportation Commission (CTC) adopted LPP Guidelines, which provides 60% of the annual amount to a formula program to be distributed among agencies with voter-approved taxes, tolls, or fees, and the remaining 40% to a competitive program. A request that the Authority approve BATA Resolution No. 143, the BATA program of projects for BATA’s formula share of the LPP.   Not available Not available
21-0465 1  ReportA report on the April 5 BATA Ad Hoc Working Group meeting and next steps.   Not available Not available
21-0701 1  ReportPublic Comment   Not available Not available